In terms of equipments, performance and safety is our by-line.
In order to offer state of the art drilling services, we have invested in high tech equipments unanimously recognized by the industry for its excellent performance. The equipment is not only world known for its reliability but also for its safety standards.
In order to minimize the risk of breakdowns, we provide our customers with brand new RC packages. Each drilling workshop consists of:
- one Schramm T685 RC drill rig
- one auxiliary air truck with a compressor and a booster capable to deliver 2400 cfm @ 1000 psi
- one rods support truck including fuel and water tanks
- two 4x4 support vehicles
- and an experienced team, composed for each shift of : a part-time supervisor, a driller, a mechanic and 2 to 4 offsiders, depending on the drilling area and our customers’ needs. We can also collect samples if requested.
In order to ensure a continuous drilling, EREVNA commits to keep all parts with high and medium rotation rates available on stock on site. This stock can be audited at any time by the customer.
EREVNA also commits to have a consumables safety stock on site to ensure an autonomy of three month drilling in double shifts.
To fulfill our clients’ needs in West Africa, we have validated the acquisition of:
- 3 additional RC rigs (Schramm T685)
- 2 diamond rigs (Boart Longyear-LF230)
RC drilling rigs
Each workshop consists of:
1Schramm T685 RC Drill Rig
The proven drilling capacity is 1100 meters with a 4,5’ diameter
Total : 1
Schramm T685 RC Drill Rig
- The Schramm T685 Rotadrill is a world proven, heavy duty, heavy hoist, truck mounted drill rig
- Australian built by AirDrill
- Respects all safety standards (shutdowns, fire suppression systems, guards & platforms, hands free breakout system, cyclone arms, KL rod handler)
- Engine CAT C27 ACERT 850 HP @ 1800 c/w with Dual Starter Motors
- Compressor SULLAIR 20/12H STR: capacity 1150 to 1350 cfm @ 1800 rpm and discharge pressure 500 psi @1150 cfm & 350 psi @ 1350 cfm
- Mounted on Tatra 8x8 truck
1Auxiliary air unit
- Compressor SULLAIR
- Booster HURRICANE
RC support service truck to suit a 685 Schramm with KL rod handler
Modified with an emphasis on safety on mining
Total : 2
- Mine Site Vehicle – 4x4 Double Cab pick-up
- 16" Steel Wheel & Off Road Tire for Mine Site
- Accident Reflector
- Brake Upgrade
- LED Light Bar with Head Light On Kit
- Roll Over Protection System (ROPS)
- Rear Step Tow Bar for Mine Site
- Front Bull Bar for Mine Site Vehicle
- Reflective Strips for Mine Site
- Hiss Reverse Buzzer